- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
SAN DIEGO -- As AIDS Walk & Run San Diego approaches, organizers have created a Facebook campaign, hoping to inspire others to support participants fundraising efforts.
The campaign is a simple, yet powerful way to let people know the very real reasons that participants will come together on Sunday, Sept. 30 for the walk.
To participate, follow these steps:
1. Make a sign that explains who you are walking for, or why you support AIDS Walk San Diego.
2. Take a photo of yourself with your sign.
3. Post the photo on your Facebook page and tag it with your name and AIDS Walk San Diego (this way, it will be shared on the AIDS Walk San Diego page, too!)
4. Link your fundraising page in the comments section so people have a chance to support your efforts.
5. E-mail your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure it appears on the AIDS Walk Facebook page!
For more information or to register for AIDS Walk & Run San Diego, click HERE.