- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
The Trevor Project -- the leading national organization focused on crisis and suicide prevention efforts among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning youth -- has announced an official video contest campaign.
In the midst of National LGBTQ Pride Month, The Trevor Project in conjunction with Meme Labs has launched a new video contest called BE THE CHANGE.
To enter, all you have to do is record a video explaining how you, or you and your friends, are working hard to BE THE CHANGE as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning or allied youth and submit it to the site.
Create a login to vote. You may cast one vote per day, each day through July 14.
CLICK HERE to watch my video and view all contest submissions.
Rules & Regulations:
• Participants must be between the ages of 13 and 30.
• Participants must be a resident of the United States.
• Entries must not exceed 2 minutes.
• Submissions will be accepted June 14th through July 14th, 2010
• DO NOT include your full name, street address, phone number or any other personal information in your video.
• Entries must be suitable for general audiences and may not include any reference to or insinuation of nudity, profanity, obscenity or violence, whether direct or implied.
For complete details visit www.TheTrevorProject.org
You can help save a life each month with an affordable monthly gift of just $15. Become a donor today!
Are you a fan of Trevor? Please join the fan page on Facebook!