- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
Ever want to take a time-out with your loved one and spend some quality time working on your relatonship? Local marriage and family therapist and SDGLN contributor Jennine Estes has the ideal day/weekend just for you this May 8th.
The best part? You get to decide just how much time and money you spend nurturing your relationship. She's made it easy for you to tailor it to your own needs while still getting the most out of it.
An In Depth 4 Hour Relationship Workshop
Your relationship expert will spend 4 hours delving into what it takes to maintain a happy and healthy relationship. This unique seminar will provide strategies to improve communication, help with heal past wounds, steps to stop the endless fighting, and tools to create a secure emotional bond.
• 30 Day Challenge to a Stronger Relationship E-book
• Date Night Calendar
• Relationships in the Raw: A CD full of articles on building a successful relationship
Date Night on Us: Bring a change of clothes, "dress to impress," and dress-up after the workshop for your date night.
• Makeup Artist: Get your free session with Tracy Duhs, celebrity and editorial makeup artist, to prepare you for your date. She is also the owner of The Sanctuary Spa in Ocean Beach of San Diego.
• Dinner at the Atoll Restaurant: Located within the Catamaran Spa Resort, the restaurant has beautiful vistas of Mission Bay. You have the option of either sitting inside in the main dining room or out in the open air patio to feel the beautiful ocean breeze of the bay in San Diego. A special menu has been prepared, and you will receive complementary dinner and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased separatley.
• Bahia Belle Cruise on the Bay: The focus of the relationship doesn't end after the workshop...it continues throughout the night! Bring a change of clothes for a night of dancing, live music, DJ's and beautiful vistas. A cash bar is available for those wishing to enjoy a class of champagne or cocktail on the cruise. The length of time on the boat is optional and tailored to your desires. Throughout the night, the Bahia Belle makes trips back and forth between the Bahia Hotel and the Catamaran Resort.
Optional Amenities: (not included in workshop price)
The Catamaran Spa
The location spa offers a full selection of treatments with discounts for participants, including couple's massage, skin care, and exotic rituals to provide you with the deepest levels of relaxation. To review the services offered and pre-schedule your visit, go to http://www.catamaranspa.com/.
Sunrise Yoga on the Bay
For those who decided to stay the night for a mini stay-cation, the Catamaran Spa will be providing a Sunrise Yoga on the bay Sunday morning. Start the day off on right by taking time to relax, meditate, and center your mind.
Book A Room (optional, yet HIGHLY encouraged)
The retreat is designed around your choice. You can choose to have a one-day retreat and return home Saturday night, or take an extra step for the relationship and stay the night. Whether you are from out of town or simply planning a stay-cation, it is highly recommended that you take full advantage of the resort and make a weekend of it. It is your choice how much energy and investment you want to put into your relationship.
Accommodations are not included in the price of the workshop, however The Catamaran Hotel Spa has made special arrangements for you to get a room with a 15% discount as part of the package. Call (800) 422-8386 to book your room.
For more information, contact Jennine at (619) 471-7104