This workout video will show exercisers how to do Scott Herman's Ab pulldown workout.
1. The first thing you will need to do is attach an EZ-curl bar to a cable machine.
2. Hold the bar so that your hands are close together and your fingertips are facing your back.
3. Be sure to keep your back arched, knees at a 90˚ angle, feet together, and maintain a neutral spine during the exercise.
1. Pull the EZ-curl bar down far enough so that your elbows touch your knees.
2. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.