- Health, Wellness & Sports
- Equality Directory
A majority of readers of San Diego Gay & Lesbian News who took our poll say that they believe that President Barack Obama’s declaration of support for marriage equality will not harm his re-election chances.
Our poll question was: Will President Obama's support of marriage equality hurt his re-election chances?
The results, which are not scientific, reveal that 53% of readers think that Obama’s re-election chances won’t be affected, 25% are not sure, and 22% think it will be an issue.
The new poll question asks readers: Will you be attending the unveiling of the Harvey Milk Street road signs on May 22 at The Center in Hillcrest?